- Bookings can only be confirmed by a 25% deposit. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstances with the exception below (this should be covered by your holiday insurance and we will provide you with an invoice and evidence of payment to Chef Morzine)
- With the Covid-19 situation, all bookings are 100% refundable(or postponed to the 2023/24 season) up to 72 hours before arrival, if on that day *Covid-19 related travel restrictions prevent you from being able to travel.
*Covid-19 related travel restrictions include the following:
1). French border closures.
2) Border closure of your country of departure.
3). The foreign office of your country of departure advises against all but essential travel to France.
4). Your country of departure implements a mandatory quarantine period for all travellers returning to the country.
5). The French government implements a mandatory quarantine period for all travellers arriving to the country.
Should travel restrictions be introduced during your stay then there will be no refund.
Cancellations due to any other reasons will be subject to our usual terms and conditions. These include, members of the party having to cancel due to contracting COVID-19.
- The balance of the payment must be made 4 weeks before the booking start date, unless alternative payment methods have been agreed.
- If for any reason Chef Morzine cancels your booking, a full refund will be given to you the client.
- Chef Morzine will give no refund to the client for in house catering or ready meal delivery if cancelled or altered within 4 weeks of the booking start date.
- For bookings made in resort full payment in cash must be made before any booking commences or fulfil the payment agreement made between the client and Chef Morzine.
- Should you wish to change any details of your booking we will do our utmost to oblige. Please be aware a price change may be necessary.
- Chef Morzine will do it’s utmost to fulfil everything requested in your booking. However in the event that we may not be able to give you the exact menu items you have requested, we will provide a similar ingredient/dish, and if necessary discuss an alternative dish with you.
- The client is responsible to make Chef Morzine aware of any allergies or illnesses which require special dietary requirements.
- The client is responsible to check with the party they have rented their chalet with, that they are allowed to use a private chef in the said chalet and that a parking space is available to the chef.
CHEF MORZINE Drew Hogg +33 (0) 6 77 74 35 75 firstname.lastname@example.org
SIRET: 813 305 687 00028
SIRET: 813 305 687 00028